What we do for our buyers:
- Pre-approval set-up and search within your financial boundaries.
- Educate you on the tax value and archive searches using the BLC System.
- Visit the “hotsheets” nightly for new listings and reductions.
- Search many web sites to locate your property and research comparatives prior to offer.
- Focus your search on specific neighborhoods, townships, and school districts.
- Screening homes prior to client showings, in turn saving you time.
- Write up contracts and handle negotiations.
- Create an "after the offer is accepted" flow sheet: earnest money, documents, etc.
- Handle inspections and post-inspection negotiations and repairs.
- Follow the loan process: appraisal and weekly communication with lender.
- Handle homeowners insurance.
- Have utilities transferred over to buyer.
- Walk through and inspect home prior to closing.
- Conduct the closing process.
- Set up vendors for improvements and changes you may want.
- Help you move! (Moving Checklist)
Long-term follow up:
- Referrals on preferred vendors from data base (plumbers,electricians, etc.).
- Tax review each year and update the client.
- Keep you informed on the market and changes within your community.
The last Wednesday of each month we run a seminar for new homebuyers. It is very informal yet very informative. Please email us to sign up.
I have been investing in real estate in Indianapolis since 1982 and have since used a lot of different REALTORS, some good some bad. I wish I had a Time Machine to take Diane back to some of those deals I did. Simply put she takes owernship of your house, whether you are buying or selling and she will get the best deal for you as if it were her own home!! She goes way beyond and above being a REALTOR. She takes it personally, each and every detail is covered and she will negotiate you the best deal before the other party knows what has happened!! Tireless, relentless, driven, honest, sincere, very real estate savvy... these words come to mind when I think of Diane.
~ Glenn Ross
We are happy to recommend Diane Grinnell to others, on the basis of our experience with her. With her assistance, we purchased our first home last year. We enjoyed working with her because of her own great enthusiasm for the task, her cheerfulness, the detailed expertise she made evident in so many ways, her candid advice, and her generosity with her time. She really made our search her own, by researching carefully the various options we considered. We feel very fortunate to have had her by our side, as we visited many possibilities and narrowed the field. In the end, we found exactly the home we were looking for--and we gladly give her a lot of the credit for that.
~ Rev. and Mrs. Marcus Felde